Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Brighton loves his 7 different blankets. So much so that he's named a few of them. There is Danky, blue blanky and ducky blanky. Those are the only ones I remember. Anyway, the other night he had blue blanky in hand and says to me, "mommy, where is danky?" I told him that I had just washed and folded him and he was sitting in my room to put away. He then said " I need him, I can't sleep with blue blanky anymore cuz he kicks me at night." I laughed so hard I just about wet my pants. I said, "he kicks you huh? that's no good" and he says "nope and I don't want to sleep with him until he stops kicking me."

What a funny little imaginations.

3 comments:

Kimberli said...

I love kids. And I love to blog. It is such a good way of remembering all of the cute things our kids do. By the way, your blog looks awesome!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness is your baby boy cute!! It was so great to see Kimmie when I went to Rancho a couple of weeks ago. She is a a darling mom. . . .and so so are you!

Camille said...

LOL! That's adorable! Every time I update my blog I think I'm doing pretty good. Then I look at yours and you put me to shame. I'm impressed!