Sunday, April 13, 2008

Look whose blogging now!

To all those of you who I said I would never do this... I appologize. I don't have time for ONE more thing, but apparantly I just made time. My friend Camille has trying to convince me that I need to blog, so she came and set it up so I would'nt have any more excuses. I am now a member of the blogging community. I'm a little worried about how obsessed I could become with this. At the moment I'm eating a bowl of cereal, watching Footloose and writing this post. Hopefully somewhere in here I can throw in some laundry and a wash the dishes. If not... well, I have a problem.

Since I actually just admitted to watching Footloose, let's talk about what a goofey movie it is. Don't get me wrong, it's a classic. But it's seriously goofey!

6 comments:

Larsen said...

LOVE IT! i am super happy you have joined the throng. Now we just nee dto get you into twilight. i am certain that my blog has totally dampered your visions of your own Edwards adn Bella, and other characters, but oh well.

they are the movie actors so BITE me, please Edward, bite me.

Anyway, i think you and camille are so cute to sit and do a blog yourself.

Is there anything you wish to change on your blog or is it just right. I have become quite the novice lately....

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I must admit that I do have a problem. I spend at least 20 minutes a day reading up on everyones blogs. Sad.

Camille said...

You know you love it. Just admit it.

Bobbi Lee said...

First and foremost I just have to tell you how highly offended I am that you spelled my name wrong. But I welcome you to the fabulous world of blogging nonetheless. Soon you'll be scheming ideas of things to add and change and your husband will be laughing at the enormous amount of energy you put into something so trivial. But it is a blast and I'm happy to add you to my list of blogs!

Hillman Family said...

I am so proud of you! And you can always fit one more thing-- I don't know how, but it works! I agree with Gina, we will get you to read twilight! Just you wait!
~Dayna

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hi Becky, so glad your friend made you join the blogging world. My sister made me too. Oh Liana Wilson(GRECO) here. Your family is just darling. Oh hey, I read a comment about your friend trying to get you to read Twiligt, well I can vouch for it to, IT IS AWESOME!!!