Monday, December 8, 2008

First things first... My many thanks to my friend J.T. for fixing my computer problems. He was able to help get me up and running again. It required stealing my kids computer and downloading all my stuff over, but he did it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

On Friday my computer decided it had had enough of trying to fight off the virus I somehow received a while back and didn't know about.

Now to get back up to date. I' am so far behind. Now that I have come back from my Twilight reality, I am itching to get back into it. It is all I can do to now pick up the first book again. Yes... I am obsessed. I even got Jim to go to the movie and he liked it.

We had a great thanksgiving. We were able to go and spend time with my dad's side of the family in Brigham city and then headed up to the cemetary to visit his headstone that was recently put up. It turned out really nice. Then we went and visited with my mom's mom and family. That was nice too. I needed these visits. I'm so greatful for family. I am so blessed to have been put with this family.

I will find and update pictures soon. I HAVE to catch up on laundry and dishes first.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaay, you blogged, this so makes it worth stealing the kids computer for you, hehe

and YOUR WELCOME YOUR WELCOME YOUR WELCOME

-JT

Larsen said...

Welcome back from Forks.

Idaho Falls isn't nearly as cool now is it!
Gina

TheCrowes said...

So glad you were able to spend time with your family! How are you? I really need to call you soon! Are you by any chance going to California for Christmas?

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Hi!!!! Hey, are you sending us a Christmas card?? I need your address. How have you been?? Is your mom staying down here or is she going up there with you, Jimmy?? Have a great Christmas and send us a card sweetie!