Monday, February 2, 2009

Well, thought I'd post something, but I really don't have a whole lot that is anything to talk about. My kids are all running fevers and I get to work 5 days this week. I have laundry out the nose and my house that i just cleaned is a disaster again. Oh well, such is life.

*To avoid laundry, run around naked*
(this is the saying that is going on my laundry room wall)

Had fun watching the super bowl on our movie screen, and all those of you who were invited and didn't come... You missed out, not just because of the movie screen, but Jim makes some great food. Those of you who didn't think you were invited... I've already put out our open invitation. We are not the type of people who get offended if you invite yourselves. :-) (just give us a bit of warning, because I'm all about trying to "avoid laundry." J/K )

Nothing else exciting going on. I'd better get to bed.

8 comments:

Amber M said...

I don't mind blog stalkers as long as I know who you are. It's the ones who I don't know that worry me :) You can stalk anytime! By the way I have been meaning to tell you what a cute little family you have. It looks like you guys have lots of fun. Hopefully we will see more of you as neighbors in the summer, when ever that gets here!

Tim said...

Sorry we missed the "bowl" party with you guys! (But I did enjoy the "day off"!!)

Hope everyone is feeling better at your house!!

Boyd Fam said...

lol!! Now I'm afraid to come over!!

Camille said...

Sorry we missed your Super Bowl party. None of us were feeling too great and Mikes brother and kids came over. Thanks for inviting us. :)

Larsen said...

Hey I wish that we could have come! I am bummed that Kyle is STILL sick! One of these times it will work out for us!

Hear you on the fevers. Did that. Sucks, huh!

Little Farmer Family said...

I'm so glad someone else feels my pain of doing continuous laundry too. I might have to steal your quote from you! :) Hey, I just looked and saw that Twilight is playing at the Center Theatre now!

Bobbi Lee said...

Would it pain you to know I didn't even realize it was the superbowl? Sorry I missed out on friends and yummy food.

Kimberli said...

Ahhh. Honesty. Got to love it!