Tuesday, January 27, 2009


My mom and dad have some of the greatest missionaries in the whole world. They really are like family. My dad and mom loved their missionaries deeply and those missionaries know it. Every month on the 14th of the month, my mom's eyes water as she receives a box of red roses from those missionaries remembering hers and their loss. I can't thank them enough for the wonderful things they did and are still doing for my parents. Now there is a memorial/reunion in the works for April. Thank you.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Following the funeral, I heard some of them whispering amongst themselves at the cemetary regarding this secret little plan. I was very touched that they were so thoughtful.

Larsen said...

Wow, every month? For how long? That is an amazing gift.

HOpe you are well. VT??

Let me know.

Gina

Kimberli said...

I knew this was going to happen as well. It totally shows how much your mom and dad are loved!