Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well, hello there. To all who read this post I hope you are having a great day!! What a great day it is. I am FINALLY going to finish taking down the rest of my Christmas decorations and put them away. (I know... it's about tme) Then, I'm going grocery shopping. We have NO food. Then I'm going to rearange my kids bedrooms. Britney is going to move into Kailyn's room and I am going to take over Britney's room as my scrapbook room. I need a room with a LOCK. Then the area where I had all my stuff can now become a great big play room. They will love it. Other than that, I don't know. We'll play is by ear and enjoy this great Saturday. Then I'll head to work. Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Kimberli said...

Danget, I MISS you!!!

Bobbi Lee said...

Greatest freakin' Saturday ever! Good luck with your errands - never any fun, but have to be done! Love you!