Thursday, January 15, 2009

I thought a lot last night as I was trying to sleep about my political voice. I have stressed over not having one, not doing my part and even knowing what that part is. We have a president who needs our support, even if he isn't who you voted for. I have wondered if my "voice" even matters and you know what I realized... it does matter. It matters to my Heavenly Father and if He is the only one who hears it, then that's all that matters. Not everyone is meant to play a big roll in polotics, but if we are unified in prayer, our voices will be heard. That actually gave me a lot of peace and regardless of that damage that is done or the damage that has been done, let us keep our Nation and it's leaders in our prayers. The Lord will hear us and there is a GREAT power in prayer. Especially when it is unified.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks so much for that.

Kimberli said...

Were you having a hard time sleeping because I woke you up at 11 p.m.? Sorry for that. Great thought though.

Melanie said...

So True! Thanks!