Thursday, January 8, 2009

I guess it's time to come back to life. Sorry, I've been gone for so long. It has been a very dark couple of months, but getting better. There isn't really anything interesting to catch up on. I'm glad that December is over and I can put last year behind me. We are focusing on moving forward, counting each of our blessings and praying for a better year in 2009. We truely have so much to be grateful for. We are healthy, happy and overwhelmed with the knowledge that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us.

So all that being said... We're moving forward.

Things that are somewhat notewothy:
*I am hopelessly addicted to Twilight.
*Jim is now employed full time at Kohl's as an area supervisor for the Idaho Falls location.
*Our theatre room is fully equipped and usable. There are still some finished touches, but it has been fun to watch movies in our own theatre. Okay... some football has been on there as well. We love having company watch with us, but you'll have to probably invite yourselves, cuz it's too hard to try and invite everyone. Consider this an open invitation!

I can't think of anything else. So... The End.

8 comments:

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Welcome back girly!! missed you! Youare so sweet and I sure wish we lived closer!!! Smile, we are here for ya! love you!

Hadfield said...

I first wanted to thank you for the Book of Mormon! what a great Idea! we love it! I also wanted to say that I am happy for the both of you that Jim landed the job with Kohls. we truly have been praying for you guys! We love you and hope to see you sooner than later!

Red Head Family said...

Glad things are going forward-so happy to know Jim has job again!! I bet he feels better about that. I saw Danaca yesterday and she said you say HI-we'd love to come watch a movie-give us call-we are pretty pathetic in having no life.

Larsen said...

We will totally invite ourselves over.

I am glad that Jim is working here in town now, and I hope that sharing your work space with him goes well!

Talk to you soon!

Gina

Kimberli said...

I love you Becky! And guess what, I'm officially a blogger!

Julie said...

I'm definitely coming for a visit. Not that the theater room finally won me over (but what a fun place to spend family time!) - it's just definitely long overdue. I'll visit with Klay and let you know. So glad about the Kohl's thing! LOVE YA!

TheCrowes said...

I'm so glad he found a job! It's so hard everywhere right now. I've been thinking about you guys!

Krystal said...

What? How did I not know this? Oh probably because I really don't work there anymore. Sweet. So did he take someone's place or what? Crazy. Well I'll see you tomorrow!