Sunday, May 10, 2009

Show off

Well, there isn't anything exciting to post, but I thought I would show off some of the things that have been keeping me busy lately.
These are the two projects I chose to do for our ward Super Saturday

This is a frame I made for myself for a picture of my dad and I. The sad thing is that I can't find a picture of the two of us.


Last, but certainly not least considering it took the longes. I made the bedding for Brightons room. I couldn't find anything that I loved at the store, so I decided, (having never taken on a project like this before) that I would just make it myself. And I'm proud to say that it didn't turn out too bad. It's nothing fancy, but it works. Now I need to find some airplane decorations.

7 comments:

Camille said...

They are all so cute Becky!!

Great job!

You are CREATIVE!!

Hadfield said...

They look great! We really like the one you gave jimmy! We need to come see you guys! We miss you! P.S. Happy Mothers Days! (yesterday)

Red Head Family said...

Good job- I'm not talented or create enough or daring enough to do any of those things on my own. Glad you are keeping busy with something.

jeffandkim said...

Wow! Look at you the little crafty homemaker. See that's the difference between you and me...I am always cleaning so I never have time for projects and you are doing projects so you don't have time for cleaning...how do we rub off on each other??

Kimberli said...

Such talent. Your stuff looks awesome. Now find a picture of you and your dad. There has to be one around somewhere!

Camille said...

You have totally inspired me! Your projects are so cute. I am so tempted to buy my first sewing machine and attempt to make the bedding for Evan's toddler bed (that is when I get him one). :) maybe I'll even make something girly for our new little one. I'll be soliciting your help tho!

Hillman Family said...

Good job! All of your projects turned out great. You are too hard on yourself when it comes to creativity. You are great!!