Thursday, May 7, 2009

So, I totally got called out on the carpet by my friend, even tho I know she wasn't intending to call me specifically out. Updating my blog has become a chore and yet, I get bugged when too much time goes by on someone elses. We get involved in these fads like blogging and facebook and my space, etc. and after a while it looses some of it's appeal and we forget about them. But I agree with my friend that I very much enjoy reading other's blogs and being able to keep up with everyones lives. It's about the only way I have TIME to keep up with EVERYONE. So, boring life or not, I'll try to post more often. :)

2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

haha, well i'm hoping it wasn't me, but i do enjoy reading all the blog updates. hope you have a great mother's day weekend:)

Larsen said...

I think I know who it was! Bahahah! Heee!

I love you. YOu have no idea how much!

I really like the picture of your kids on your title.

THey are so cute!