Saturday, April 25, 2009

I know my post are pretty boring, because my life is... well farely uneventful at the moment. I did get my kitchen cleaned and that was quite the event. I hate that I KNOW how good it feels to get my house cleaned and yet it's so hard to get it done. The weather was farely descent today and hopefully tomorrow will be even better. I can't wait to go on walks. I realized again today how much I love this stage in my life with my kids. They are so much fun to be around and do stuff with. (Most of the time) If anyone has fun summer stuff to do around here in I.F. let me know. I want them to have a fun summer.

3 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

haha, sorry the weather sucks eggs today. but we totally need to go down by the river and do the farmer's market again - and i really want to make a trip to lava hot springs so we may have to roadtrip!

Larsen said...

You crack me up! i LIKE your blog so much!!!

I think for fun around IF you have to spend at least one day on a farm. Hee heee.

I haven't got any good ideas for fun in IF. That is really sad, huh! RIgby Lake?

talk to you soon!

Gina

The Yeager Family said...

Thanks for making my button. :)
Fun in the summer? here?
My kids love to go feed the ducks by the falls, swim at McCowin park in Ammon, go to the library, the drive-in (I think it is actually supposed to OPEN this year), have picnics, go camping and hiking, work in the garden, go for snow cones, summer movies at paramount and free ones at edwards, Chukkars games, playing at the park, Ross park in pocatello, Bear World, Snake river youth jam in August, plus there are a lot of summer camps- science, art...
I'll let you know when I think of more.