Monday, April 6, 2009

What a great weekend. My mom, brothers and sisters and I were all able to be together this last weekend. We first attented the mission reunion which was a lot of fun and the reason for us all being together. Everyone shared great memories of my dad. Then we all stayed in a hotel. We took four rooms and the kids were so loud. We were actually asked to keep it down. How embarrasing. Oh well, the kids had a blast playing together. Saturday we all gathered together in Brigham City at the cemetary. It was too cold to do much but we did take a few pictures. Eventually I'll get them posted. We spent time with my dad's parents and my mom's mom. It was really hard to leave.

On a side note for my family... Brighton called Uncle Ben "grandpa"all weekend. It was quite touching.

2 comments:

Larsen said...

Hey there! I have a busy day tomorrow, but I wanted to drop a line your way tonight and let you know that I am gald you got a chance to reflect with your family and at the mission reunion.

Our conference weekend was BORING. I mean conference was great, but nothing FUN to report. I head into EIRMC Wed morning early for induction.

Anyway, I will holler at you soon!

Love ya!

Gina

Summer Wilson said...

We're so sorry we missed the reunion. We had a ton of family staying at our house last weekend. Adam was sad to miss it, he really wanted to see you guys and your mom.