Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I got this email from my brother and couldn't resist posting it since I had nothing else of any interest to write about. This made me laugh!!!!


To my darling husband,
Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pickup truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me. I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pickup fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car. I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me.
You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again. Your loving wife. XXX






P.S. Your girlfriend called.

8 comments:

Little Farmer Family said...

That is one of the funniest things I have seen and heard!!! I can't stop laughing. :)

spaceyhawks said...

HAHA! That is AWESOME! I'm so glad you posted that, I will have to remember that when I am having a tough day!

Mindie said...

That was way funny! :)

Krystal said...

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

FABULOUS!! Isn't it great when someone can be so dang creative in times like those!!!?? LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!

TheCrowes said...

That's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh :)

Red Head Family said...

Mark had better not see that or he might think it's me. I can be such an airhead sometimes. Your kids are always welcome over here if they want to play!! Glad to keep running into you at the school.

Autumn said...

I laughted so hard! I had to get Mike and show him. He thought it was petty funny too.