Monday, June 15, 2009

Today is a new day!! Hip Hip Hooray!! After a great and spiruitually uplifting weekend of Stake Conference I am looking forward to a new day. But wish me luck. I have to go to Hard Hat and try to get money from them that they owe us. All by myself. I'm a little tiny bit nervous. The guy keeps giving us the runaround. And we've told him that we won't take anymore of his checks so I have to get cash. I am not good with confrontation. I'm so affraid I might just punch someone. :) Okay so that's probably a stretch for me, but still. I might say something mean and I'm really trying hard to be a better person.

Oh... and Happy Birthday Melissa and Kyle. I hope you have an amazing day.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I don't think you'll be alone today - I hope it all works out exactly how it should. Honest and fair. I'll be thinking of you and I'll call you in a couple days. You're doing a great job, keep your chin up :)

Little Farmer Family said...

Good Luck!!! I hate doing that. I had to do it a few weeks back to the people who bought our house. I love them but they had shorted us out $. So I braved it and it came through. I hope it goes well!!!!

Little Farmer Family said...

P.S. I borrowed the 2nd and 3rd Twilight books so I can be cool with you guys!! :) I haven't started yet. I have to make sure I do the everyday house things first!

Boyd Fam said...

I heard that it went sorta well...
Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!
Thanks for the birthday wish!

Jessica C. said...

Hi Becky! Good luck today. My new blog is not private and the address is: mikenjess.blogspot.com I'd love to be bloggin buddies! :)