Saturday, September 12, 2009

There is this boy... who has been bothering my girls. He's new to the neighborhood and had been rude and crude and mean. So, I've told them to ignore him. Then, yesterday the boy admits to one of my girls that the only reason he's been mean is because he likes her. Then he hands her a flower.

The boy then asks to meet her mother... Brighton pipes up and says, "watchout, she's kindof mean. "

I would have been mad that he felt that way except I couldn't stop laughing. That little boy is so stinkin' spoiled rotten that for him to say that totally caught me off guard. What a brat. :)

8 comments:

Red Head Family said...

Honesty is great isn't it!

Camille said...

Brighton...Brighton... He is so dang cute! That is hilarious. Did you feel like saying, Oh yea I will show you mean!! :)

Bobbi Lee said...

Hahahaha - well you are like the meanest mom I know, Becky. J/K ;) What a little rugrat. Glad you're back in the blogging sphere!

Larsen said...

Maybe he wanted the boy to be afraid of you in hopes that it would cause him to leave Brittany? Kailyn? Danaca? alone!

You are so NOT the meanest MOM. I have that title, ask Cate.

Julie said...

I totally second that last comment. I think he was watching out for sisters & didn't want to take the bully on by himself . . . only if big bad momma was involved too!!! What a good little brudder!!!

The Yeager Family said...

That makes me laugh! :)
Kids are so funny. I wonder what mine are saying about me!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

That is soo funny Becky!! I love the comment!!! My kids would say the same thing about me, I guess that means we are doing our jobs!!

Lindsey said...

Cute story, Becky! Kids can be so funny sometimes. :)