Sunday, June 1, 2008

"The Bird"



I remembered the funniest thing that happened a couple of Sundays ago. I went to pick Brighton up from his primary class and his teacher was really excited to have him show me what he learned in class. Brighton wasn't sure what he was talking about and I could see his teacher behind him putting up the "I love you" sign with his hand. Well, Brighton stuck up his middle finger and flipped me off instead. I said "oh, so that's what your teaching him in primary... nice!" They were embarrased and we laughed really hard. It was so funny. He just couldn't get his fingers in the right place at the right time.






6 comments:

Boyd Fam said...

That is so funny!! He is such a cute kid!! I'm so glad we have such fun neighbors!

TheCrowes said...

That's hilarious! For years Holly would point to everything with her middle finger (she still does sometimes). She'd raise her arms above her head in church pointing and flipping the bird :) We had to train her to use the pointer finger.

Sorensens said...

Hi Becky, I had some time today and was blog hopping and came across your blog. Your family is so cute-this whole blog thing is fun to see people from the past.
Hope you are doing good.
Jen Sorensen(Meador)

oh, good luck with the whole "Bird" thing, yea we went through that to.

Larsen said...

That was funny!~ Thanks for sharing that story live with us!

See ya soon!

Gina

Camille said...

Hilarious!!

The biznizzle said...

Sup G, I finally made it here. The funny thing about that story is that we all know where he really learned that from, "WEST COAST REPRESENT!" He 's just keepin' it real. I hope all is well. Talk to you soon.