Sunday, July 6, 2008

Catch up..













Jim, his dad and mom took the kids and went to Yellowstone for Father's Day weekend. I stayed home to work. It sounds like they had a blast. They were all very impressed with all the animals that were out. They even got up close with a bear. There was a park ranger on the side of the road with his hand on his holster.












Danaca and Kailyn played on a fast pitch baseball team. A couple from our ward were the coaches and asked if they would like to play. Never having played baseball, I was a little aprehensive, but they had a blast.




On Thursday we went boating with my friend Kelti and her family. It was a beautiful day and the water was nice and warm. I didn't wear a bathing suit because I am not a fan of what they look like on me, but it didn't matter. I ended up in the water along with Kelti and Melanie (Kelt's sister-in-law) after a long and difficult tube ride. I was assured that by sitting in the middle I would be safe and not get wet. But I knew that I would get splashed. Kelti's dad was determined to not only splash us, but dump us. I am now very aware of several muscles that I haven't used before trying to hold on for dear life to a three man tube. It was crule and I got wet! Total blast. Thanks Brother Bowman.

2 comments:

Camille said...

SUMMER IS SO FUN. What a great pic. of Jim and the kids on the tube.

Bowmans said...

You made it sound like life or death!! ha ha I told you Kelti would get you in the water. Memories we will have forever!