Friday, July 4, 2008

Do you ever feel like life is running you over? I feel like this guy in white. How do people find time to accomplish anything that feels productive. I feel like I'm going a hundred miles an hour and getting no where. It's starting to get really frustrating. I consider myself to be a fairly organized person, but I can't keep up and I don't even do as much as some others do. How do you do it? How do you keep it together?

The scary thing is... this has been my easy season at work. What am I going to do when it get's busy again? We are also changing out signing process. It's going from easy to confusingly easy and I'm way nervous about our first few tries. I know that when we get it down, it will be good, but getting to that point will be interesting. Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Larsen said...

I am sorry you feel like you are being tackled from all sides! Just remember that you have a helmet. You're going to be fine!

Talk to you soon, lunch is a great idea. Let me know when!

The Yeager Family said...

I love this post. I so could have written this post.
Don't you just love the lesson in R.S. today?
I guess we all needed that lesson.
Call me anytime and I'll comiserate with you!