Thursday, July 31, 2008

Craziness

This last week has been filled with pure craziness. Last Saturday, Jim's dad, brother and sister in law and their 2 kids came to stay until Sunday. They came because Jim as well as 4 others from our ward were ordained to the office of High Priest. They also announced that our ward would be split. But don't get any wild ideas. There has been NO calling attatched!!!

Jim's family left Sunda night and my brother and sister in law and their 2 kids came and stayed until Tuesday afternoon at which point, my sister came and is staying until Thursday night. When she leaves, I go to work and the next day (Friday) I get to go scrapbooking for a weekend.

It has been fun. My sister and I got to spend my birthday together, which we haven't done in years. We watched home movies that my dad made. He also made a video of him talking about some of his memories. It was soooo great.

6 comments:

Camille said...

What a great way to spend your birthday with your sister and home videos. I am glad you had a good birthday.

The Yeager Family said...

Sounds like Crazy Town! Better than being bored, I guess. Happy Birthday! Glad your sister was here for you- with those movies. I'd imagine that was a great time for you.
When it settles down, your family is coming to my house for a cook out. Got it??

Boyd Fam said...

Sounds very busy, but it looks like you guys have been having fun! Congrats Jim!!

Little Farmer Family said...

How fun!! I thought you had gotten a new car until I saw the CA plates! My mom's coming to visit next week!!

Mindie said...

Wow! That is a lot going on, but I'm sure these are times you will always cherish. Glad to hear you had a good Birthday. Keep smiling!

bjarnason family said...

Happy Birthday Becky! I was trying to remember all of us who had birthday's in July. There were quite a few that I can remember. The movies sound like so much fun. Say hi to your family for me.