Sunday, October 11, 2009

I've decided that Sunday is a great day for updating. Or in other words... writing in my journal. hee hee. Mandy we are ALWAYS excited for visitors. I would love to see you. It's been to long cousin.

So for starters, can I please have my Lincoln 5th ward back!! Nothing against the great people in the Maple Valley 2nd ward. My new Bishopric is like 18 in age and maturity. Ok, well that's probably a little harsh considering I don't know them. I think it just makes me feel old. Kindof like when you go to your doctor, someone who you are suppose to trust with your life and in walks this kid right out of med school. What kindof life experience does a Bishop have when he's like 14? Not much, but I gues that part of trusting the Lord is also trusting that he is in that position because that's where he is needed. I just really miss my ward FAMILY. My support group and the people who have been with me through the hardest two years of my life. They know me, they like me and I want them back.

I want my neighbors back!! I'm sure there are nice people around here, but you don't realize how much I relied on great neighbors for support and entertainment. Especially late at night when I'm bored and need something to do. I guess I'll have to just keep reading and enjoy the solitude. :)

4 comments:

Larsen said...

Ah, we miss you too! Gina

Red Head Family said...

Wow you update more now that you are away! I miss seeing your suburban drive by but like you said you are in Logan for a reason now.

Camille said...

I miss my DRINK buddy!!!!

Little Farmer Family said...

I am so bummed that you guys moved and I didn't even stop by in time to say bye!!! I hope things start going better for ya. It's hard for me too moving so much and having to start over each time in a new ward. At least you're all together now! Keep updating and treat yourself to a Maverik stop once and a while!!! :)