Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just got home from Idaho Falls. We had a fun, eventful, emotional weekend. The emotional part of it will stay in my head cuz there just isn't a way to explain it. As for the fun and eventful, the kids had their primary program and we had commited a few months ago to being there so Danaca could sing a solo. She was amazing. She didn't seem nervous at all and sung so beautifully. It made me cry. So sweet and innocent.

Saturday was the wards Super Saturday and so I went and help my friend Jen (she's incharge of our Super Saturdays and she's amazing at it. So stinkin' crafty.) Got to visit with some people and then we went home and hung out. It was great to see everyone!! I miss you all again, already. Sister Belnap gave me a jar of her home made hotfudge (which she knows that i'm addicted too) so that I could have a treat on the way home. It was DELISH !! Who needs ice cream.

AND...I have to admit that I'm a complete idot. Apparently this move has been harder on me than realized. When I was leaving Idaho I went North on I-15 instead of South and didn't even catch it until 45 minutes later. Jim was a LITTLE bugged (ok. it was more than a little) because I made him late for his camping trip. OOOOPS!

Now I'm back in Logan and Jim has taken the kids on the family "reunion" deer hunt for three days. I hope their safe and have a great time. They were all excited to go camping.

Catch ya next week!

5 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Uh so jealous that you can just drop in and see everyone in IF. Glad you had a good time, wish I could've seen Danaca. I bet she did such an awesome job. She always used to sing to Bryson during Kailyn's lesson...haha. Good times. Love ya and miss ya.

Red Head Family said...

I'm glad you had fun and that I'm not the only with incorrect sense of direction!!

Camille said...

Miss ya!! I am so glad you are coming in November for NEW MOON! WHOO WHOO

Larsen said...

danaca did do a great job!

Sorry we didn't crash into each other either. I ran for the phone after sac meeting to see if Kyle needed me to come home. I had to check in every hour cause a. he had brooklyn. and b. he was on call. So that is probably why we didn't cross paths.

Here is a big HUG!

Amy Savage said...

It was so good to see you guys! Danaca really did so great! They all did. Thought it was awesome that Brighton came to primary afterward. Miss you guys...hope you are liking Logan.