Monday, October 6, 2008

13 years. Holy cow! It's funny to me that it seems like only yesterday, and yet I feel like we've been together forever. Jim and I celebrate our 13th anniversary tomorrow. It has definately had it's ups and downs as all good marriages do, but it has been a great ride. I am not in a sappy mood at the moment, (and I'm pretty sure he'll never read this), but I hope that Jim knows how wonderful I think he is. So often I think about how blessed I am. I married a man who is patient with my flaws, who will cook so that we don't starve, and allows me to have "my time" whenever possible. He even helps pick up around the house and does his very best to make me happy. If I sit back and really think about it, I am spoiled. We have made it work and showed a lot of people that we were meant to be together. I am grateful for the triangle we formed with our Heavenly Father when we were sealed for time and all eternity. He is the center of our marriage and our home.

Thanks baby for a great 13 years!! I love you more today than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

9 comments:

Camille said...

Happy Anniversary to us!!! You have 3 years on me though. Hope you have a great one.

The biznizzle said...

Congrats you two. That is awesome. I figured it was about time you wrote something new. Are you going to olive garden for your anniversary? Sorry, couldn't resist! ha.

Bean said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love your blog! I miss seeing you in our ward. We'll have to get together sometime! Have me come to another game night! Hope you're doing great! October is a great month for anniversaries, our 10th is this Friday! Have a great week!
Megan

Boyd Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Red Head Family said...

Happy Anniversary-we celebrated 13 years this year too. I need to know how to get my pictures onto the computer since way back then everything was printed!! I love to see how people have changed over the years.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

I think I may have taken some of those pictures. Time flies. I'm glad you're happy and have such a cute family.

Mindie said...

Congrats! That is a great accomplishment and you should be proud! Miss you tons and Think about you often! xoxox

kari said...

You look the very same!

TheCrowes said...

Happy Anniversary! Love those wedding pictures. I remember the day well. (I can see my red head way in the back :) We celebrated 12 years this year--crazy! We were child brids :)

Miss you!