Monday, October 27, 2008

Together Forever, No matter what!!

If there is anything I've learned over the years, it's that Jim and I can get through anything. We've lived a fairly "easy" exhistance really, compared to some and I am constantly going back to the promise that the Lord gave us that he will not give us anthing we cannot handle. I hear about the last days, the things to come, the trouble that my generation is going to see and it does make me nervous, but we CAN handle it. Trust in the Lord! There is a greater plan.

7 comments:

Little Farmer Family said...

How true that is!! I love the new pic!! How romantic!!! :) Hey, we're leaving for CA Wed night!! HA!!:)

Red Head Family said...

Love your picture!! Your comment is so true-Mark and I have always said we can work out anything.

Julie said...

I love the picture - you cute kids!

The biznizzle said...

I know what was going on in that pic. I know because I say that to my wife everytime we have to get dressed up for pictures. He's whispering to you that he's never doing this again, ever, and you're smiling because you know you have another picture appointment set up 6 months from now. Tell me I'm lying, huh, that's right, just like I said!

Camille said...

I really love that picture of you and Jim! I really enjoyed reading your post, how true.

Hillman Family said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony. You are very strong and you give me strength!

TheCrowes said...

I love that picture of you guys!