Friday, May 30, 2008

5 things-

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1. Get up. (this is a tricky one)
2. Go for a walk.
3. Finish the laundry I started 3 days ago
4. Clean some part of my house
5. Go to work at 8pm
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate shakes
2. Hot chocolate with english toffee and whipcream from the coffee shack
3. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
4. Peach cobbler
5. yellow cake with chocolate frosting
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Finish our basement
2. Finish our yard
3. Pay off my house and other debt
4. Go back to Fussen, Germany and take the kids
5. Let Jim stay home and work on his screen play
5 places I've lived: (this is only 5 of 18. Not in any order)
1. Tooele, Utah
2. Spokane, Washington
3. Omaha, Nebraska
4. Round Mountain, Nevada
5. Logan, Utah
5 jobs I've held:
1. Sir Speedy Printing
2. Old Navy
3. Flying J Corporate
4. KOHLS
5. KOHLS
5 things people don't know about me:
I'm not sure there is anthing that people don't know about me. I'm pretty much an open book.
5 people tagged:
Sarah, Emily, Chelene (if she ever sees this), Dayna, Bobbi

2 comments:

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Hey, thanks! I think the new tv is a bit on the purdy side too. I am watching national parks on HD and it really looks like I am there. It is absolutly beautiful!!!

Kati said...

Sir Speedy ...I totally remember you working there :)