Thursday, May 1, 2008

TAG... YOUR IT!

Two Names You Go By:
Becky and Becky
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
Sweats and a t-shirt (cleaning day)
Two Favorite Things To Do:
Scrapbook and Eat out
Two Things You Want To Do Very Badly At This Moment:
Take a nap and get something good to eat
Two Favorite Pets:
Not a fan of pets at this point in time
Two People Who Will Fill This Out:
Holly and Mindie (YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED)
Two Things You Did Last Night:
Played on my blog and payed bills (exciting I know)
Two Things You Ate Today:
Little Ceasars bread sticks and ...that's all I've had today. No wonder I'm hungry.
Two Last People You Talked To:
Danaca and my mom
Two Longest Trips You Taken:
Idaho to Europe and Nebraska to Washington state
Two Favorite Holidays:
Christmas and Thanksgiving
Two Favorite Vacations:
Our trip to California just before my dad died.
Two Favorite Drinks:
Pepsi and Hot Chocolate

No comments: