Monday, May 26, 2008

Another soggy day

I don't have a whole lot of anything exciting to add. Today was again wet and yucky. My brother and sister in law ended up coming to stay for Sunday night and visiting for a while. It was really fun to see them. We wanted to go to the cemetary and have a picnic with my dad, but it was way too wet to throw down a blanket and pull out the K.F.C. So we'll wait and maybe try for Father's Day. One of my dad's favorite things to do was go and get some picnic food (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Chicken), spread out a blanket on the family room floor and have a family picnic. He wasn't much of an outdoors type, but it is and always will be a great memory.

Let's see... we went and saw Indiana Jones on Friday and I have to say, it was a little disappointing. I liked it, but I guess I had better expectations. Other than work, I haven't done much this weekend.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Becky-
I think the sun is trying to come back today. I sure hope it makes it.

TheCrowes said...

I love the KFC picnic tradition! I'm sorry it turned out to be such a soggy weekend :(

We saw Indiana Jones this weekend too. It was entertaining but the story line was a bit of a let down.