Friday, May 16, 2008

I found the only pictures we have taken of our house so far and decided to post them. We moved in November 1st and I haven't taken any other pictures yet. I'm waiting for my house to be clean to take the pictures. So... I might be waiting a while. I can't get caught up. We really liked our builders and consider them friends. (hopefully they feel the same way) It isn't a big house, but it fits what we need. I decided along time ago that I didn't want a big house cuz it's more to clean. I'd rather spend my time doing something besides cleaning. (sorry mom) I also didn't want a two story. I hate vacuuming stairs. We do have an unfinished basement that we are currently trying to finish and that will be enough stairs. I've also noticed that there aren't very many two story houses around here. I wonder why? We put our masther bedroom on one side of the house and the kids on the other side. I so love that! Now I just need to get the girls a quieter alarm so that I don't have to hear it all the way across the house. Now that it is nice outside, maybe I can get some better pictures of the outside. We have a lot of beautiful dirt to look at.

No comments: