Sunday, May 18, 2008

Britney got tagged.


A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: "Uhhh... single?"
B- BEST FRIEND: There were too many to list.
C- CAKE OR PIE: Cake
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Friday's, cuz it's candy day at school.
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: "my sisters and brother"
F- FAVORITE COLOR: Red
G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Both
H- HOMETOWN: Idaho Falls, Id
I- INDULGENCE: "Airheads"
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July (that's not surprising living in Idaho)
K- KIDS: none
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: "daddy. Oh, and mommy" (glad I was on the list even if it took a look for her to figure out that I should be on there)
M- MARRIAGE DATE: "July 20th" WHAT!!!??? Your only 5.
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 sister and a brother
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: oranges
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: "strangers"
Q- QUOTES: "I love you to the moon and back, then some. Oh rats, why didn't I think of that"
R- REASON TO SMILE: "my family"
S- SEASON: "summer"
T-Tag: Josh Gordon, Kate Larson (not sure how you spell Kaitlyn), Kylie Hadfield
U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: She loves pretending to be a dog.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Somehow I knew she would say Walmart. So sad!!
W- WORST HABIT: "Not listening to my mom." She has very selective hearing.
X- X-RAY, ULTRASOUND, OR MAMMOGRAM: She's had to have a couple of x-rays when she was a baby for a syst on her tailbone
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: speghetti
Z- ZODIAC: NO IDEA what that is.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Britney-
Josh is very excited you tagged him. We will be posting his soon. So watch for it.

destiny said...

New Look__ Love it! Very cute quotes!
Tagging Kids--Fun Idea. Funny answers! The wedding date was my favorite one.
Catelyn__ We will see.
Movies_ I can't wait to see Narnia 2. I loved the first one! And I think they were well done movies.
House Picstures_ Very Cool. Watching your house be built is very facinating!

I will talk to you soon!

Gina

Did we pick a date for our next get togheter??? I can't remember.