Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm so glad today is almost over. It's been an aweful day. Everyone has been all over everyone else's nerves. Fighting and bickering all day. Jim has been at work all day because it's mandatory for every manager to work mother's day. (yes... i'm a little bitter) There isn't any mandatory father's day. So besides having a crappy week, this particular day has been especially crappy. I did make it through my relief society lesson, but barely. I cried and coughed my way through. It wasn't anywhere close to what I wanted it to be, but it's done. My cold is moving down into my chest, (no jokes Kelti) and it hurts to cough. I'm hoping I can kick this soon.

Yesterday was my parents 34th anniversary and like the aweful daughter that I am, I thought about it all week and yesterday came and went and I didn't think about it once. I'm sorry mom. I miss my dad so bad today.

Tomorrow is a new day!! I'll try to be less depressing.

6 comments:

TheCrowes said...

I wish I could come give you a big hug, Becky! It's really not fair, is it? I'm sorry it's been such a crappy day and a crapy week :( I hope this week is better! (I can't believe Jim has to work every Mother's Day--that stinks!)

The Yeager Family said...

Becky, you did so good on your lesson. I definitely felt a strong spirit in there.
I STINKS how bad your Mother's Day was. I would HATE it if Scott had to work every year.
I hope you feel better soon.

Hillman Family said...

Sorry about your crappy week. Maybe you should have a different day be Mother's Day at your house! Have a do-over day. This week will be better--especially tomorrow. Love you!
Dayna

Camille said...

Your lesson was so good. I really enjoyed it. I am excited to hang out tomorrow.

Boyd Fam said...

You did such a good job on your lesson, I enjoyed it very much! Sorry about your week, hopefully this one is much better!

Mindie said...

Sorry about your week. Life gives us those every now and then. Keep your beautiful smile on your face. xoxoxo