Thursday, May 15, 2008

I can't tell you how BLESSED I feel to have so many wonderful people in my life. There are some great people who were around when I was growing up and everywhere I have moved, Heavenly Father has put more great people in my path. This has been a very bittersweet time in my life, when people who I haven't talked to, or seen in YEARS have gotten in touch to let me know that me and my family are being thougt about. THANK YOU! Those who I have met along the way have been so supportive. I consider myself lucky to have so many great friends and I'm excited to get back in touch with so many people from my past. Thanks for all your great comments. I love to read them.

4 comments:

Hadfield said...

I love the fact that you update your blog almost daily! I would, however I think I spend most of my time looking at everyone elses blog! We love you!

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Hey you!! I am hoping we are one of the ones you are talking about as far as the friends from your growing up years. I am happy we can keep in touch through this blogging thing and it is great that we can now keep in touch with so many that have seemed so far, but now seem nearer, huh? well, off I go tommorrow to the zoo with 100 kindergartners, in 97 degree heat. Oh the fun we will have. Then on Sat. John and I are going to La Quinta, south of Palm Springs for our anniversary, and kick it by the pool! Now that will be fun!!! Love you Becky and don't forget it!!!!!

Larsen said...

Hey, we are here for you....What can we say!

Love that you have add a little pic on the side there of one of my favorite actors--but I only know him as Charlie from the West Wing.


Love ya!

Mindie said...

It,s been so nice to chat with you again, I have loved thinking back on our friendship and memories we have had. I really don't remember anyone it was such a life time ago, but you have always had a special place in my heart ~ xoxoxo